ABOUT THE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FOUNDATION
About the Training Program:
Are you ever overwhelmed by internal conflict or find yourself on an emotional roller coaster?
Do you sometimes react to others in a way you wish you had not?
Do you ever experience being led by your emotions rather than leading them?
Medical research has shown that holding back emotions may be a precursor to many illnesses and addictions. The inability to deal with emotions can have terrible consequences.
Intellectual intelligence (IQ) isn't enough on its own to be successful in life. It is more and more acknowledged that it's your EQ that will help you manage stress, increase self-management, social awareness and build successful personal and professional relationships.
What will you learn:
- Emotional triggers and hot spots. Discover how to catch them at the on-set.
- Avoiding taking things personally. Methods for healthy detachment.
- The Inner Switch Board: Lower limiting emotions in measurable ways.
- Intensify desired emotions like satisfaction, joy and happiness.
- Every emotion has its right to be. It's not the emotion itself but how you deal with them.
- Enhance choice! Step In and Step Out of emotions consciously.
- Understand how to navigate psychological layers.
- The power of building your Inner Neutral Place.
- The relationship between childhood wounds, conditioning and protection mechanisms.
- The origin of emotional issues and patterns.
- Interrupt unhealthy stimulus-response patterns.
- Create new powerful responses.
- The Emotional Health Model. Build flexibility and responsiveness while identifying boundaries wisely.
- Judgment and assumptions can hurt more than physical force.
- Learn emotional intelligent communication.
- Articulate emotional needs and boundaries in ways the other will respect.
- Receive "The Five Keys for Emotional Intelligence" and Step-by-Step procedures to handle emotions successfully.